top of page
Fire and Gas Products
20 years of delivering FM Approved industrial PLC Fire & Gas products
The aeSolutions FM Approved family of Fire & Gas safety systems ensures compliance with the latest NFPA 72 standards and FM 3010 standard for fire alarm signaling systems to meet all of OSHA’s requirements.
FM Approved to be in compliance with FM Approval's Combustible Gas Standard 6320, Toxic Gas Detection standard 6340, and ANSI/ISA 12.13.01 Performance Requirements for Combustible Gas Detectors standard.
FGS 1400 MK II is FM Approved for combination system I/O this allows the end user to control HVAC, process ESD, SIS safety functions, and other non fire processes from the fire panel.
The FGS 1400 MK II is listed for Fire Command Center and proprietary Supervising Station functions.
Are you Compliant?
With aeSolutions on your team, you can rest assured that your Fire and Gas System is designed to the latest FM Approved Fire and Gas standards utilizing our first-hand industry experience.
• Scalability provides you with customization options
• Listed for use with a wide variety of end devices for maximum flexibility
• Customized functionality and listings available
• Industrial PLC platform for plant-wide integration
• Options for both SIL capable and non-SIL capable
• FM-Listed for Fire & Gas detection and suppression to satisfy regulations
• Industrial grade hardware for increased reliability in plant applications
• Factory training available to enable end users to maintain their systems
FGS 1400 MK II
Industrial designed system, SIL 3-capable logic solver, scalable to large I/O count.
FM-approved for lower I/O count applications. Class I Division 2 area classification status.
PS 1400 20 / 50 / 100 / 150
Power supplies that meet NFPA 72 requirements. The power you need, when you need it.
Battery set FM-listed for Class I Div 2 areas. Rugged and reliable.
Design, fabrication, commissioning
aeSolutions can Partner with Siemens to provide a turnkey system from philosophy, fabrication, FAT, field installation of equipment, and SAT.
bottom of page