Combustion Control Systems - Automation Application
Optimizing Fuel Air Operation
aeSolutions' family of products includes industrial Combustion Control Systems in several packages. The pre-engineered packages are configurable to meet the client's operational requirements.
The CCS is readily configured to implement a variety of fuel-saving optimization techniques, including fully metered / cross-limited fuel air control with oxygen trim, and interfacing to a wide variety of field sensors, analyzers, and valves.
The CCS is often supplied as an integrated Combustion Management System package, which includes an aeSolutions BMS for safe startup, shutdown, and interlocking.
• Graphical HMI common to CCS and BMS
• Alarming, tuning, and diagnostic displays
• Communications to BMS and DCS
• Multiple fuel optimization
• Cross-limiting, Oxygen trim
• Boilers, heaters, dryers, thermal oxidizers
• Combustion Management Engineering