Control System Configuration
Creating Consistently Correct Control
aeSolutions' qualified specialists configure control logic and operator stations (HMI) to perform the required process functionality in accordance with industry and project standards.
Individual control loops are configured and tested to the software design specifications. Software quality standards lead to consistent, correct, maintainable control systems.
• Function block, function chart, ladder, and structured text languages
• Engineering workstation configuration and productivity tools
• Alarm management logic, summaries, and indications
• Displays, faceplates, screen navigation, dynamics, trends
• Regulatory and advanced control loops
• Process interlocks, alarms, first-outs, and resets
• Batch management and phase logic
• Process historian, alarm archives, reports
• Foreign device interfaces
• Asset management and maintenance system